Tuesday, September 15, 2020

MobileXpression


MobileXpression is an app that is installed on your mobile phone and collects data about your usage in exchange for rewards.


What does it collect?

The data it records may include use of messaging services, mobile web browsing activity, usage and titles of downloaded applications and files, information regarding web pages you view, links you access, usage of cameras, video streaming and other utilities, as well as the usage times for such activities.


Earnings:

I receive two points per week in exchange for my data, and when I have collected 20 points I'm able to exchange it for a £20 Amazon voucher, which only takes 10 weeks. I have had the app downloaded on my phone for several years now and the amount I earn through it has never changed. However, my boyfriend decided to sign up on my recommendation and his points seem to be quite different. He earns just one point per week, has more options for vouchers than Amazon, but the points seem to be worth less at 15 points for a £10 voucher. I'm not sure if the system changed for new sign ups or if it differs for some reason, but this may be worth querying if you're not happy.


Is it worth it?

A quick Google search will bring up many complaints about MobileXpression, some warning that it's a scam, but I can only tell you about my experience. I've had the app installed on my phone for a few years now and have never had any problems with points, voucher exchanges or privacy issues. I've been very happy with it overall and enjoy receiving my £20 Amazon voucher every 10 weeks. If you're someone who doesn't mind sharing data for rewards, I would definitely recommend it. 


[Earnings: £20 Amazon voucher every 10 weeks]


Sign up to MobileXpression here





No comments:

Post a Comment